Show Author | Hide Author
Show Table of Contents | Hide Table of Contents

Table of Contents:

a simple poll on GNAT - DOS host and/or target (1 message)
Ada & SQL? (3 messages)
Ada and C++ on NT (8 messages)
Ada and C++ on NT (Thanks!) (1 message)
ADA and GUI's (3 messages)
Ada community software development (14 messages)
Ada in combination with X.11?? (3 messages)
Ada in combination with X.11?? -Reply (2 messages)
Ada Lecture at MIT (4 messages)
ADMIN: Re: Who's the list owner of this list now? (1 message)
Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find? (32 messages)
Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?\ (1 message)
BlazeNet (1 message)
CoderLink web site open ! (1 message)
Colorado Ada opportunity (1 message)
DCC&D (1 message)
Developing Ada stuff for the community (18 messages)
Finding Ada Programmers (1 message)
general-purpose vs. domain-specific language (5 messages)
general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages (7 messages)
Get with the program (2 messages)
Gnat.Spitbol interface file (1 message)
Gnat.Spitbol.Patterns (1 message)
gnatlist lives again at GW (1 message)
Jersey Shore SIGAda URL (1 message)
LabAutomation'98 Meeting Materials (1 message)
Laugh for today (1 message)
Matching graduates and companies (2 messages)
moving on... (1 message)
New set of PAL submission instructions (1 message)
PAL backlog (1 message)
PAL is back online (1 message)
PAL Quarterly Activity from Oct-Dec 97 (1 message)
PAL temporarily down at wuarchive (1 message)
Presentation on Ada and the Java VM (1 message)
RE> Ada community software development (3 messages)
RE> are Ada programmers hard to find? (2 messages)
RE> Are Ada programmers really that hard to find? (embedded) (1 message)
RE> developing ada stuff for the community (14 messages)
RE> general-purpose vs. domain-specific language (3 messages)
RE> how to do a web page in Ada (6 messages)
RE> what happened to Adasage (2 messages)
Reminder: Ada CDROM production to start soon (1 message)
TOOLS USA '98 (fwd) (1 message)
Who's the list owner of this list now? (1 message)
[Fwd: Developing Ada stuff for the community] (1 message)
[Fwd: Help on arrays of tagged types] I'll try here (3 messages)
[Fwd: Re: using Ada for desk-top or embedded survey] (2 messages)

Subject Sorted by Subject, Chronologically

Date

Size

New Thread

a simple poll on GNAT - DOS host and/or target

a simple poll on GNAT - DOS host and/or target

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:00:11 -0500

90 lines

New Thread

Ada & SQL?

Re: Ada & SQL?

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:15:56 -0800

43 lines

Re: Ada & SQL?

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:02:31 -0800

34 lines

Ada & SQL?

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:23:44 +0200

33 lines

New Thread

Ada and C++ on NT

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:19:11 -0500

30 lines

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:48:03 -0500

67 lines

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:03:06 PST

47 lines

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:27:36 +0100

46 lines

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:53:49 -0500

69 lines

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:45:54 -0600

70 lines

Re: Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:27:00 +0100

61 lines

Ada and C++ on NT

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:45:37 -0500

32 lines

New Thread

Ada and C++ on NT (Thanks!)

Re: Ada and C++ on NT (Thanks!)

Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:32:43 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

ADA and GUI's

ADA and GUI's

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:34:10 -0500

26 lines

Re: Ada and GUI's

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:26:18 -0500

24 lines

Ada and GUI's

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 22:56:14 -0600

73 lines

New Thread

Ada community software development

Re: Ada community software development

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:42:56 +0100

25 lines

Re: Ada community software development

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:47:24 -0500

26 lines

Re: Ada community software development

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:35:46 +0100

76 lines

Re: Ada Community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:01:56 -0500

72 lines

Re: Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:53:23 -0500

41 lines

Re: Ada Community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:51:02 -0500

36 lines

Re: Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:30:27 +0100

47 lines

Re: Ada Community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:03:05 -0800

56 lines

Re: Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:57:45 +0100

97 lines

Re: Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 10:01:21 -0500

56 lines

Re: Ada Community software development

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 21:17:39 -0500

80 lines

Re: Ada Community software development

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:59:04 -0500

34 lines

Re: Ada Community software development

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 19:54:44 -0500

11 lines

Ada Community software development

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:14:37 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

Ada in combination with X.11??

Ada in combination with X.11??

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:31:39 -0500

36 lines

Re: Ada in combination with X.11??

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:52:00 +0100

45 lines

Ada in combination with X.11??

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:26:30 +0100

35 lines

New Thread

Ada in combination with X.11?? -Reply

Ada in combination with X.11?? -Reply

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:57:31 -0500

26 lines

Ada in combination with X.11?? -Reply

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:09:43 -0600

37 lines

New Thread

Ada Lecture at MIT

Re: Ada Lecture at MIT

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:46:23 -0500

92 lines

Re: Ada Lecture at MIT

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:35:37 -0500

43 lines

Re: Ada Lecture at MIT

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:17:14 +0100

47 lines

Ada Lecture at MIT

Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:30:22 EST

47 lines

New Thread

ADMIN: Re: Who's the list owner of this list now?

ADMIN: Re: Who's the list owner of this list now?

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:51:06 -0500

31 lines

New Thread

Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:35:49 -0500

32 lines

Re[2]: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:39:00 -0500

30 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:36:54 -0500

68 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:29:57 -0800

91 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:24:14 -0800

26 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:10:20 -0800

34 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:12:49 -0500

36 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 22:03:36 -0500

55 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:16:00 -0500

76 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:51:12 -0800

20 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:30:11 -0800

36 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:03:15 -0800

64 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:07:45 -0800

44 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:05:22 -0500

53 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:38:26 +0100

72 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:38:09 -0800

27 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:25:26 -0800

49 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:17:37 -0800

49 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:37:51 -0800

22 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:34:05 -0500

65 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:02:36 -0500

9 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:52:14 -0800

40 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:27:48 -0800

32 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:17:04 -0800

42 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:18:46 -0800

41 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:40:00 -0500

64 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:15:08 -0500

15 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:12:47 -0600

47 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:06:39 -0500

61 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:55:28 -0700

50 lines

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:45:42 -0800

32 lines

Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:11:22 -0500

23 lines

New Thread

Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?\

Re: Are Ada Programmers really that hard to find?\

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:26:29 -0500

42 lines

New Thread

BlazeNet

BlazeNet

Wed, 28 Jan 1998 16:42:34 -0500

17 lines

New Thread

CoderLink web site open !

CoderLink web site open !

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:02:55 -0500

27 lines

New Thread

Colorado Ada opportunity

Colorado Ada opportunity

Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:08:00 -0700

27 lines

New Thread

DCC&D

DCC&D

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:22:33 PST

22 lines

New Thread

Developing Ada stuff for the community

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:13:58 -0500

36 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:28:28 MET

21 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:56:45 -0500

49 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:45:23 -0500

36 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:58:13 -0500

80 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:42:45 -0500

39 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 14:48:23 -0800

95 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 18:29:55 -0500

66 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:05:06 -0800

34 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:30:02 -0800

23 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:25:15 -0500

54 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:05:18 -0500

17 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:09:52 -0800

32 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:26:00 -0500

56 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:14:52 -0500

107 lines

Re: Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:10:41 -0600

47 lines

Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:32:26 -0600

42 lines

Developing Ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 12:01:01 -0500

56 lines

New Thread

Finding Ada Programmers

Finding Ada Programmers

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:12:15 -0400

52 lines

New Thread

general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Tue, 6 Jan 1998 11:46:44 -0500

53 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Tue, 6 Jan 1998 11:25:19 -0500

45 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:05:15 -0600

64 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:42:44 -0500

15 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:35:15 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:29:00 -0500

33 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 16:04:55 -0500

64 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:57:21 -0500

30 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:11:33 -0700

38 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:17:08 +0000

28 lines

Re: general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:52:43 -0500

133 lines

general-purpose vs. domain-specific programming languages

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:04:41 -0500

57 lines

New Thread

Get with the program

Re: Get with the program

Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:45:22 -0600

87 lines

Re: Get with the program

Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:07:48 -0500

111 lines

New Thread

Gnat.Spitbol interface file

Gnat.Spitbol interface file

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 16:05:28 -0500

416 lines

New Thread

Gnat.Spitbol.Patterns

Gnat.Spitbol.Patterns

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 16:05:54 -0500

1191 lines

New Thread

gnatlist lives again at GW

gnatlist lives again at GW

Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:37:48 -0500

73 lines

New Thread

Jersey Shore SIGAda URL

Jersey Shore SIGAda URL

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:08:17 -0500

24 lines

New Thread

LabAutomation'98 Meeting Materials

LabAutomation'98 Meeting Materials

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 21:37:33 -0800

52 lines

New Thread

Laugh for today

Laugh for today

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 13:54:59 -0500

16 lines

New Thread

Matching graduates and companies

Re: Matching graduates and companies

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:32:36 -0500

49 lines

Matching graduates and companies

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:38:34 -0600

41 lines

New Thread

moving on...

moving on...

Tue, 6 Jan 1998 15:14:25 -0600

30 lines

New Thread

New set of PAL submission instructions

New set of PAL submission instructions

Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:46:06 -0500

313 lines

New Thread

PAL backlog

PAL backlog

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:53:29 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

PAL is back online

PAL is back online

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:55:19 -0500

20 lines

New Thread

PAL Quarterly Activity from Oct-Dec 97

PAL Quarterly Activity from Oct-Dec 97

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 20:22:17 -0500

102 lines

New Thread

PAL temporarily down at wuarchive

PAL temporarily down at wuarchive

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:59:11 -0500

25 lines

New Thread

Presentation on Ada and the Java VM

Presentation on Ada and the Java VM

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:04:04 -0500

36 lines

New Thread

RE> Ada community software development

Re: RE> Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:57:31 -0500

38 lines

RE> Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:03:21 -0500

65 lines

RE> Ada community software development

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 07:38:40 -0500

70 lines

New Thread

RE> are Ada programmers hard to find?

Re: RE> are Ada programmers hard to find?

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:42:16 -0500

47 lines

RE> are Ada programmers hard to find?

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 07:56:44 -0500

43 lines

New Thread

RE> Are Ada programmers really that hard to find? (embedded)

RE> Are Ada programmers really that hard to find? (embedded)

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 08:07:30 -0500

41 lines

New Thread

RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:56:38 -0400

105 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 11:41:44 -0500

63 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:01:41 +0000

32 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:33:07 -0500

58 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:45:15 -0500

30 lines

RE> developing Ada stuff for the community

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:00:29 -0500

88 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:45:44 -0500

23 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:11:27 EST

22 lines

Re: Re> Developing Ada stuff for the community

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:23:44 -0800

30 lines

Re: Re> Developing Ada stuff for the community

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:51:26 -0800

49 lines

Re: Re> Developing Ada stuff for the community

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:37:21 -0500

168 lines

Re> Developing Ada stuff for the community

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 07:48:55 -0500

63 lines

Re: RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:35:03 -0500

67 lines

RE> developing ada stuff for the community

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:33:27 -0500

26 lines

New Thread

RE> general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Re: RE> general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 17:37:10 -0500

35 lines

Re: RE> general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:32:46 -0800

22 lines

RE> general-purpose vs. domain-specific language

Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:52:21 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Re: RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:44:57 -0800

44 lines

Re: RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:17:59 +1000

37 lines

Re: RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:46:35 -0500

30 lines

Re: RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:39:52 -0500

65 lines

Re: RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:36:59 -0600

30 lines

RE> how to do a web page in Ada

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:54:10 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

RE> what happened to Adasage

Re: RE> what happened to Adasage

Fri, 9 Jan 1998 11:53:54 +0100

47 lines

RE> what happened to Adasage

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:29:46 -0500

9 lines

New Thread

Reminder: Ada CDROM production to start soon

Reminder: Ada CDROM production to start soon

Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:04:42 -0500

30 lines

New Thread

TOOLS USA '98 (fwd)

TOOLS USA '98 (fwd)

Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:14:17 -0800

344 lines

New Thread

Who's the list owner of this list now?

Who's the list owner of this list now?

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:06:53 -0500

13 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: Developing Ada stuff for the community]

[Fwd: Developing Ada stuff for the community]

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:50:21 -0600

68 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: Help on arrays of tagged types] I'll try here

Re: [Fwd: Help on arrays of tagged types] I'll try here

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:21:07 -0800

23 lines

Re: [Fwd: Help on arrays of tagged types] I'll try here

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:46:04 -0500

24 lines

[Fwd: Help on arrays of tagged types] I'll try here

Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:12:37 -0800

42 lines

New Thread

[Fwd: Re: using Ada for desk-top or embedded survey]

Re: [Fwd: Re: using Ada for desk-top or embedded survey]

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:14:11 -0500

48 lines

[Fwd: Re: using Ada for desk-top or embedded survey]

Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:15:31 -0800

89 lines