From:
"Hambidge, Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hambidge, Danny
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2016 15:30:34 +0000
Dear associates,

We  would be grateful if you could circulate our conference promotion to your networks. Below is suggested email content that you may wish to use. We also attach the latest flyer for our event that you may wish to use. Promotion could also take place on LinkedIn, in newsletters that you are associated with, or on your websites and twitter. Any effort would be highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
CBC team

3rd CBC Digital Health Conference
London
February 22nd & 23rd 2017

The UCL Centre for Behaviour Change, in collaboration with the Institute for Digital Health, is proud to announce that registrations for its 3rd Digital Health Conference. The focus is on harnessing digital technology for health behaviour change. World-leading academics will be joining key members of the public health and tech communities for talks, panel discussions, debates, demonstrations, and more, across a variety of topics.

Conference themes include:

·         Using behaviour change theory to create high-quality interventions and products

·         Multi-disciplinary approaches to digital health and wellbeing

·         Developments in wearable and sensor technology

·         Creating developer/ industry partnerships

Keynote addresses will be delivered by:

·         Dr. Ching-Hua Chen<http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-chinghua> (IBM Research). Keynote title: An industry perspective on health behaviour research

·         Prof. Susan A. Murphy<https://lsa.umich.edu/stats/people/faculty/samurphy.html> (University of Michigan). Keynote title: Assessing Moderated Effects of Mobile Health Interventions on Behavior

·         Dr. William T. Riley<https://obssr.od.nih.gov/about-us/obssr-director-william-bill-riley-ph-d/> (Director of the NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research). Keynote title: Digital Technologies are Transforming the Behavioral and Social Sciences into a Data Rich Science

To find out more about the conference, registration, venue and more, please visit: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/behaviour-change/events/digi-conf-17. A full conference programme will be available in January 2017, along with a call for late-breaking abstracts.

Pre-Conference Workshops: Following last year’s popular workshops, we are again providing pre-conference workshops around behaviour change theory and practice, and interactive workshops on applications to digital health applications. Workshops can be taken as half-days or together for a full-day of workshops. More details are available on the separate Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-conference-workshops-3rd-digital-health-conference-london-tickets-29693224233

Please contact the Centre for Behaviour Change with any queries via email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Contact Details can also be found here: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/behaviour-change/contact

About the Centre for Behaviour Change: The Centre for Behaviour Change is a unique initiative, harnessing the breadth and depth of academic expertise in behaviour change at UCL to address key challenges facing society. Behaviour change is increasingly recognised as central to human well-being, social cohesion and sustainability. Changing behaviour is a challenging and complex process, requiring theories, methods and evidence from many academic disciplines.