From:
Dirk Craeynest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dirk Craeynest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 20:19:44 +0200
Ben mentioned:
= I wrote a paper for SIGAda '98 entitled "A Comparison of the
= Concurrency Features of Ada 95 and Java".  [...]
= A slightly revised version of this paper, including a brief
= comparison of real-time support in Ada and Java, was delivered
= at Ada UK '98 and published in the Ada User Journal (I think it
= was the January 199 issue).

The paper

 "A Comparison of the Concurrency and Real-Time Features
 of Ada 95 and Java"

was indeed published in

  Ada User Journal
  Volume 19, Number 4, 1999
  pages 225-257

Information on the Ada User Journal is available at
  http://www.ada-europe.org/journal.html

As I already mentioned earlier, the Journal is available as follows
(copied from the colofon):

-------
Subscription Information

Ada User Journal (ISSN 1381-6551) is published in one volume of four
issues.  The Journal is provided free of charge to members of Ada-Europe
and Ada UK.  Library subscription details can be obtained direct from
the address below.  [...]  Mail orders, subscription information and
enquiries to: Ada Language UK Ltd., PO Box 322, York YO10 3GY, UK.
[You could also use email to [log in to unmask] -- dc]
-------

So the most convenient way to get the Journal is by becoming a member
of Ada-Europe, preferably through a national member organization.
See http://www.ada-europe.org/join.html for more information.

Let me take the opportunity to remind all of you that the Journal
includes an extensive "News" section, and we welcome all submissions
of Ada-related news.  If you want us to consider the publication of
some news item, please contact me at [log in to unmask] .

Dirk Craeynest
Ada User Journal news editor