From:
Philip Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:07:13 -0500
> > My priority is making Ada attractive to the commercial
> > world.
> >
> > A smart warrior uses his enemies.
>
> Using your enemies is one thing, helping them stamp out their competition
> is another.
>
> "Hey, look at this killer app written in Ada!  (Oh, by the way, you have
> to use Microsoft's browser with it.)"

I have two Ada applications that use Netscape Navigator for Help
and some charting support.

I am currently working on a diagnostic system that is based on
Navigator 4.61.

All three of these systems use frames and Javascript for which IE
has only weak [if any] support.  They run on NT, 95, and 98.

The phrase "supporting NT, 95, or 98" does not and should not
mean IE only.

Phil Johnson