From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:22:46 -0500
Is there is any interest here in a separate forum for technical discussions
of Ada compilers that target the JVM?

I have several JGNAT questions for which I've never found adequate answers,
either on CLA or Team Ada.  I'm hoping that a small community (say, at Yahoo
Groups, http://groups.yahoo.com) might attract enough readers with enough
varied experiences to get some of my questions answered.  Either that, or I'll
just have to figure out a way to pay for support!

I'm using JGNAT to implement Java Beans and Java servlet-based dynamic web
sites.  So far, I've been able to implement several HTML pages with JSP
(JavaServer Pages) that create, drop, update, and select from mySQL database
tables.  But, there have been some interesting little problems I've run into
that haven't been solved yet.

--Terry Westley
Author of TASH, an Ada binding to Tcl/Tk.
Visit the TASH web site at http://www.adatcl.com.