From:
"Richard L. Conn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Conn
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:05:50 -0400
Hi, Wesley,

----------------------------------
Richard Conn, ASE and PAL Manager
http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/

Actually, it's quite different from that.  You never see the generated code.
The students' programs were running with only typing a line or two of
code, and that was it.  The VB IDE integrated everything for you.  All you
had to do was press the RUN button if you wanted to run it interpretively
in debug mode or select File/Make EXE if you wanted to compile it and
produce an executable.

It's worth looking at ... there is material on the new CDROM and my KSU
website.

Rick