From:
John Woodruff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:32:46 -0800
The Booch Components ("Software Components w Ada", 1987) contain a
generic Pattern_Match_Regular_Expression package.

Perhaps the activity started by Weller (continuing under new
management?) will consider porting that component.  In fact, I have a
licensed copy and have successfully compiled it under gnat and Apex, so
I think all a person would need to do is place it into the public site
under the auspice of the Weller-Booch agreement, and carry out
"appropriate" testing.

--
John Woodruff                                             N I F   \ ^ /
Lawrence Livermore National Lab                         =====---- < 0 >