From:
Tom Rhoads <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Rhoads <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 14:31:12 -0400
Hi,

We are doing some research on possibly using Ada on a DSP for an embedded
(avionics) real time system. There is really only one vendor: Tartan (now TI
Pittsburgh).
If anyone has any experience with this product, be it good, bad, or
indifferent, please
contact me on-list or directly at the address below. Also, if you do not have
direct
experience but know someone who does I would appreciate it if you would ask
that
associate to contact me.

OBTW: If you are using a compiler from another vendor for DSP, it is the Tartan
compiler and tools (possibly with some added value). Therefore, I would be
interested in
hearing experiences with any Ada compiler on any DSP.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Tom
Tom Rhoads  •  [log in to unmask]  •  Telephone 802-877-4542

BFGoodrich Aerospace
Aircraft Integrated Systems Division
100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT 05491, USA  • Fax 802-877-4444
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ