Re: Ada RTOS.

"Beard, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>

Beard, Frank

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:41:09 -0400

I found the article in one of my file folder archives.
I used to copy the articles of interest and pitch the
periodical because I couldn't keep up with the volume,
but I don't even get Federal Computer Week anymore.
I think someone else here does.

I went to their WEB site (http://www.fcw.com/), but I
didn't seen anything offhand other than current articles.
I e-mailed the webmaster to see if we could obtain or
view back articles.  I'm waiting for the reply.  I'll let you
know what I find out.

Frank