TEAM-ADA  June 2000

TEAM-ADA June 2000

Re: XML is the killer app for open source Ada?

"Carlisle, Martin, Dr, DFCS" <[log in to unmask]>

Carlisle, Martin, Dr, DFCS

Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:57:31 -0600

Aflex and Ayacc users may be interested in AdaGOOP, the Ada Generator of
Object-Oriented Parsers, which automatically inserts actions to build an OO
parse tree.  The paper will appear in the June issue of Ada Letters (now
available to ACM SIGAda members at
http://www.acm.org/sigada/ada_letters/issues/june2000/index.htm.  See also
ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/usafa/adagoop/index.html

--Martin