Re: Market for Commercial Software in Ada - rabbit

"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>

Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:08:02 -0700

From: Bob Leif
To: Frank Beard et al.

I looked at a book on StarOffice and it did not appear to include the use of
unique names for the columns and rows. I expect that the next time point for
transition of Office type suites will be when they occur in XML. I might
note the Ashton-Tate about 18 years ago had a suite FrameWork that was a
much better integrated design than Microsoft Office.