TEAM-ADA  August 2000

TEAM-ADA August 2000

Re: Taking a pulse of the Ada and Software Engineering communities

Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>

Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Aug 2000 04:07:56 -0400

Rush,

What data/observations can you offer that the use of Ada is growing?
From what I have seen at Lockheed, Ada's use is steady in some areas and
declining in others.  I think if the right language came along with the
right support, the steady-use areas may start to decline.

Rick
Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
Reuse Tapestry