TEAM-ADA  August 2000

TEAM-ADA August 2000

The White Sands Oceanfront Spa & Resort - Announcing NEW Interlude & Get-a-way packages in Point Pleasant Beach....

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:51:58 -0400

THE WHITE SANDS OCEAN FRONT RESORT & SPA
- - - POINT PLEASANT BEACH, NJ - - -

Announcing NEW Interlude & Get-a-way packages in Point Pleasant Beach....

PACKAGES AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER THRU MAY
(Packages not available June, July, August or Holidays)

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!

ROMANTIC SHORE INTERLUDE
There is no better place than the shore for romance. The only thing that could make it better is to enjoy it in either our Honeymoon Suite, Oceanview Penthouse or Presidential Suite. You deserve it!

OR

THE ULTIMATE OVERNIGHT GETAWAY
Treat yourself or gather your friends for this pamper yourself Retreat and Spa experience.

These overnight packages start with a complimentary cocktail as you and/or your party check into luxurious accommodations. During your stay enjoy all of our on site amenities: the use of our indoor pool, two outdoor pools, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, the Body Works Gym facilities, or just take a walk on the beautiful local ocean beaches and boardwalks. In the morning enjoy breakfast on us and for the evening receive  $25 White Sands Dollars per person for dining or cocktails.

As if this were not enough, everyone in your party will experience a full body massage or spa facial with their choice of one of the following:

* AN ULTIMATE MANICURE & SPA PEDICURE
* A MAKE-UP LESSON, WASH & STYLE, AND SPA MANICURE
* 15 MINUTE HYDROTHERAPY TUB TREATMENT & REFLEXOLOGY (foot massage)

(sorry: no substitutions)

RESORT ROOM STARTING AT: $280.00
ADD A SECOND NIGHT FOR ONLY: $100

HOTEL ROOM - 1 NIGHT: $290.00
ADD A SECOND NIGHT FOR ONLY: $115

HONEYMOON SUITE / OCEANVIEW PENTHOUSE / PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
ADD AN ADDITIONAL: $170 per night

If you're coming by train let us know; we'll pick you up at the station....

GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!

All prices subject to change without notice-Service held with credit card. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or 50% of services will be charged White Sands Dollars not redeemable for cash

For more information on these special package rates, please email mailto:[log in to unmask] or call 732-899-3370

The White Sands Oceanfront Spa and Resort
1205 Ocean Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
http://www.thewhitesands.com

We have obtained this E-mail address from our Mailing List Files and/or our Guest Books. If you no longer wish to receive E-mail from The White Sands, please mailto:[log in to unmask] and you will be removed automatically.

We sincerely apologize in advance for any inconvenience.