TEAM-ADA  October 2000

TEAM-ADA October 2000

StudentMVP.Com - Newsletter #69

"StudentMVP.Com" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:20:41 -0400

StudentMVP.Com - Newsletter #69
http://www.studentmvp.com

StudentMVP.Com helps student athletes make their dreams become reality by
granting them the
means to post their sport specific athletic profile online so that
coaches all over the world can
discover their talent and possibly give them a scholarship and or recruit
them for a sports team.
This could mean the difference in your future.

Our services are geared towards helping athletes, and we will stop
at nothing to make dreams
become a reality.

New Sport Additions:

As an organization that cares as much about female athletes as we
do male, we’ve made it a
priority of ours to add Volleyball & Field Hockey to our selection of
sports which our research
indicates are two of the most popular sports for female athletes. We are
proud to announce that
Volleyball & Field Hockey are two of our newest additions.

Wrestling is also one of our newest sport additions. Over the years
Wrestling has become a very
popular sport among scholastic sports. We recognize Wrestling athletes,
and now offer them the
means to show the world their talent in hopes of being discovered by
coaches all over the world.

All Available Sports We Currently Offer:

Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Soccer,
Golf, Field Hockey,
are among the sports we offer online profiles for. If you have
friends or family who play any of
these sports tell them about our services because we can help them
achieve their athletic dreams.

Sports Coming Soon:

If we don’t offer a sport your currently playing then use our
online feedback form and let us
know. We are always willing to help athletes in any sport achieve
their dreams. One of our goals
is to help as many athletes as possible.

Water Polo, Tennis, Swimming, Track and Field, Gymnastics, Lacrosse,
Rugby are among the
future sports we plan on adding to our system very shortly.

Student of the Month:

Recognizing student athletes is very important to us; therefore, we have
dedicated a large portion
of our main page to honoring our student of the month. Our student
of the month is someone
who displays outstanding athletic and academic dedication. Playing
the sport they love, with
heart and soul. We not only place a picture of our student of the
month on our homepage, but we
also add a link to their profile so that everyone visiting our
website can recognize their abilities
and dedication to the game. We hope these efforts will increase
their chances of having their
athletic talents discovered, and assist them in advancing their athletic
career. You might be our
next student of the month.

Reaching More Athletes:

If you have a sports related website, feel free to link us to your
website. One of our greatest
desires is to reach as many students as we can, and offer them the
services our system provides
so that they may have a greater chance at having their athletic
talents discovered by coaches
around the world. Having shared some of the same childhood dreams as
the student athletes
of today, we believe we can make a difference. Please have as much
faith in us, as we have in
you, and link us to your website, or please feel free to tell the
student athletes you know about
us. They will thank you for caring so much about their future.
http://www.studentmvp.com

Our Thanks:

Thank you for your support.
Please tell a friend about our services, they will thank you for caring
about their future.

Staff At StudentMVP.Com
http://www.studentmvp.com

---------
To be removed from this mailing list please visit: