TEAM-ADA  November 2000

TEAM-ADA November 2000

Tried and True - Cash

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:55:02 -0500

This is a one time message, if it reached you by mistake please
accept my apologies, disregard and delete. Thank you.

Dear Entrepreneur:

Please take the time to read this. It can start you on the road to
an easier life as an internet businessman/woman.
Thank you.

EBIZ = 1,2,3...4 CASH!

1.      READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH!
2.      FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
3.      GO BUY A BIG BAG...
4.      ALL THE CASH!

THE PROGRAM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

INCREDIBLE $0 to $50,000 in 90 days!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem impossible? Read on for details.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"
Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've
been reading about in the news lately.  Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program
described below to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has
helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way
to make some extra money at home.
The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many
people are participating that those involved are doing much better
than ever before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it
out, it's been very exciting to be a part of it lately. You will
understand once you experience it.

HERE IT IS BELOW:

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days !
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work,
and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get
the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break
that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the
instructions, and your dreams will come true. This multi-level
e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.
E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you
wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get
your piece of this action!!!
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.  It
is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford
Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50%
and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through multi-level
methods by the mid to late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar
industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20%
(100,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM.
Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday
through Multi-Level Marketing.
You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald
Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked
him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over
from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good
network marketing company and get to work. The audience started to
hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned
his response:
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out
there!"
The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave
some thought and study to it. My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two
years ago, the corporation I worked at for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year,
I incurred many unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my family,
friends and creditors over $35,000.
The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't
seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my
home to support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
share the experience in hopes that this will change your life
FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities. All of the programs
I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were
either too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial
investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work
or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one
year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!
But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading
it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I
couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I
could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me
further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it
out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I
was still a little sceptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my
time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need
any money for printing to send out the program, and because all of
my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I
am telling you like it is I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I
promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how
much money it made me.
In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT
#1 By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your
goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2
WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My
first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.  By January 30,
I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST
IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196
orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000
with more coming in every day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please
take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!!  ! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This
program does work , but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rules of not trying to place your name in a different place. It
won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money!
In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+
orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will
make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT
WORKS!!!
If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
your way to financial security. If you are a fellow business owner
and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your
own business, consider this a sign. I DID!
Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you
should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal,
could not have been created by an amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was
doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but
it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was
the economy.  Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945.I don't have to tell you
what happened to the unemployment rate... because many of you know
from first hand experience. There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including
those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving down
into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making
money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation
will see to that.
You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few
months than you have ever imagined. I should also point out that I
will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who has
provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made over
4 MILLION DOLLARS!I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any
way . It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a
copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of
the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name
will be on everyone of them!
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU
NOW!
"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a
pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.
Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will
vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$
INSTRUCTIONS:
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am
sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows
you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE
FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You
do it privately in your own home, store or office. This is the
GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.
This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them).
* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them
on your computer and resell them.
* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for
you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you
will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand
the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you
change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter
it, it will not work.
a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement
and remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!
 c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction
portion of this letter.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000
programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5%
response. Using a good list the response could be much better.
Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs
instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out
only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders
for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people
respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those
1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5%
response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5
bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 +
$500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND,
THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.  Believe me, many people will do just
that, and more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is
practically nothing.  You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT #2 will show you the best
methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk
e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to
start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to
get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a
lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger
response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION
gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:
1st level-your 10 members with
$5.......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
THIS TOTALS ---------->$55,550
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen
if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants!  THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all
you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT!
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee
that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it
will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
report!
AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes:
* ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED.
* ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.
* Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your
e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1   "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet'
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM
Matt Lawson
200 Abinger Crescent NE
Calgary, Alberta
Canada T2A 6L3

REPORT #2  "The Insider's Guide to sending Bulk E-Mail on the
Internet.
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
EBIZ
PH2-45 Grenoble Drive
Toronto, Ontario
Canada   M3C 1C5

REPORT #3  "The secrets of Multilevel Marketing on the Internet.
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
MyHobby
#34 - 197 Dauphin Ave,
Penticton, BC
V2A 3S3

REPORT #4  "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
M. van der Touw
Saturnusstrad 33
5694 TH Son & Breugel
The Netherlands

About 50,000 new people get online every month!
******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately.
* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order,
you MUST send out the requested product/report.
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* Follow these guidelines to
guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
Continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2. If you don 't, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT
#2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want
to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit
to the income you will generate from this business!
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate
in this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE
YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the following
facts about this program:

1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to
PRODUCE, SHIP OR ADVERTISE.
2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of
distributing information on earth. This program combines the
distribution power of e-mail together with the revenue generating
power of multi-level marketing.
4. Your only expense-other than your initial $20 investment-is
your time!
5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is
PURE PROFIT!
6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial
independence.  Order the reports and follow the program outlined
above-SUCCESS will be your reward.

////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE
//////////////////////////////////////////////

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION
301.
per Section 301, Pragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further
transmission to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a reply to :  [log in to unmask] with
the word Remove in the subject line. This message is not intended
for residents in the State of Washigton, screening of addresses
has been done to the best of our technical ability.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled,
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and
answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers
free help via telephone and free seminars about business tax
requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your
activities and advertising. The information contained on this site
and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In
the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.
The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are
estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing
Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection
in Washington, DC.