TEAM-ADA  January 2001

TEAM-ADA January 2001

Re: SE-book 6.ed

Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>

Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:29:57 -0700

You should certainly look into JGNAT, which allows an Ada programmer to
access all of the Java classes (including Swing, e.g.) and compile Ada
programs into JVM byte code (so they have all of the same multi-platform
capabilities).  See http://www.gnat.com (select products, then JGNAT)
Download (free) from:  ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/jgnat/jgnat-1.1p/

--Martin