TEAM-ADA  April 2001

TEAM-ADA April 2001

Only The Most Beautiful Teens

john <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:52:33 -0800

young Teen Female Oriented Porn CD

Watch and see before your very own eyes, in front
of the privacy of your own computer, young girls
get pleasured by older men, finger tight shaved
pussy's, rub luscious clits, masturbate with
gigantic dildos, tweak luscious nipples,
stimulate themselves with intriguing vibrators, pant,
moan, and feel themselves up until they explode with
orgasmic pleasure spraying visually for you to see
and enjoy!

Full 700MB CD
Over 30 MPEGs (movies)
Over 200 JPEGs (pictures)
Of the youngest, most erotic, gorgeous looking,
teenagers allowed by law.

Mailed discreetly in an unmarked package to anywhere
in the world as soon as payment is confirmed.

******All International Orders Welcome*********

United States $20.00
EURO $22.50
Canada $31
United Kingdom $31
Swiss Franks $34
Austrialan $40
Greece $7650
or your equilevent

NOTE:  Orders cannot be shipped without complete information
including your signature.  No exceptions!

NAME____________________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME____________________________________________________

ADDRESS_________________________________________________________

CITY, STATE(Providence)_________________________________________

ZIP(Postal Code)________________________________________________

COUNTRY_________________________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________________
(Print Carefully - required in case we have a question and to
send you a confirmation/tracking number for your order shipment)

Any other info we might need for delivery? ______________________

            CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

To fax a check, paste your check below and fax it
to our office along with the EZ Order Form forms to: 1-253-390-4433

    ***24 HOUR FAX SERVICES*** PLEASE PASTE YOUR

 CHECK HERE AND FAX IT TO US AT   1-253-390-4433

When you fax a check, there is no need for you to mail the
original.  We will draft a new check, with the exact
information from your original check. All checks will be
held for bank clearance. (7-10 days) Make payable to:

"Mr. Smith"

Questions call our voicemail and please clearly
state your e-mail address:
1-800-699-2466 EXT# 858-333-4444

Legal notice:

We immediately honor all requests to be removed
from this list. This message is being sent to
you in compliance with the Federal legislation
for commercial e-mail (H.R.4176  Section 101,
Paragraph (e)(1)(a)) and Bill s.1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress.  Code 001

Please reply with "remove" in the subjuct line
to be removed from further mailings.

DISCLAIMER- -By ordering this item, you
certify that you are at least 18 years of
age, and you will not permit any minor or
any other person who may find this personally
offensive to view this material. -You verify
that you are entitled to possess sexually
explicit materials where you live and believe
such materials to be within your community
standards. -You certify that you are not an
employee of the US Post Office, any law
enforcement agency, or any individual whose
purpose is entrapment and will in no way
seek legal action against the seller for any
damages that may be done. -You are not
purchasing this material to use against
the seller or any person in any conceivable
manner. Although assumed otherwise, the seller
in no way guarantees the legality of
purchasing and owning this material where
you live. All models are 18 years of age
or older. !