TEAM-ADA  July 2001

TEAM-ADA July 2001

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:23:45 PM

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for
an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one
time
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter
you  have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
popularity of  this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news
program recently devoted  an entire show to the investigation of
this program described below, to see  if it really can make people
money. The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program
and if people can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make
some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS
CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
This is what one had to say:
''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a
total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Here is another testimonial:
"This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in
it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and
walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing
it again. The key to success in this program is to follow
the simple steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials later but
first,
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ======
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN
READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE,
GUARANTEED!  INSTRUCTIONS:
=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
For each report, send $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) , THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST
next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.
=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save
them on your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on
your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk
in case something happen to your computer.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any
way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you
will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if
you change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried
to be greedy and then nothing happened. So DO NOT try
to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it
will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE MAKE

SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER
CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To
assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000
e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%
response (the response could be much better but lets just say
it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this
example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is
only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of
those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people
mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those
1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for
Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails
each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5 THAT'S100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5
EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4
.. $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND
NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING THERE ARE ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT
OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even
one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each
or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and more!
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on
the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you
start with Method # 1 and dd METHOD # 2 as you go
along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send
out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can not advertise until they receivethe report.
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by
wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of
paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you
are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name
and postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"
Order Report #1 from:

B. Payne
1261 W. Oakville
Springfield, MO 65810
USA
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:

R. Lagault
PO Box 250
Brownsburg, Quebec JOV 1AO
CANADA
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
Order Report # 3 from :

M. McLaughlin
PO Box 1625
Ross, CA 94957-1625
USA
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:
J. McCormack
18069 Hiawatha Trail
Plymouth, IN 46563
USA
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:

Rissa Villamor
381 Half Moon Lane #208
Daly City, CA 94015
USA
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you
did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash
will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO
REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a Different report. You can KEEP
TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS
AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks and
months than you have ever imagined. Follow
the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to
#2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this
to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will
be on every one of them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you
will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !
============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I
''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old
''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was
on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ...........
all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just
no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice
thing about
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who
to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed
again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on
my first try and all the money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully
and within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to the internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM !
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington,
D.C.

To be opt out please email [log in to unmask] with the word "remove" in the subject line.