CrossTalk's Top 5 Announcement

Currie Colket <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:33:31 -0400

Dear Team Ada:

Crosstalk, a US DoD sponsored journal for defense software engineering,
is conducting a contest to recognize the outstanding performance of
software teams and to promote best practices. They plan to recognize the
top five software projects. Each of these top five software projects
will be recognized at the Software Technology Conference in Salt Lake
City (STC 2003) during the week of 28 April - 1 May 2003. Details are
provided in the announcement below.

You are strongly encouraged to submit your Ada project for this
competition. This would be a splendid advertisement for Ada in the
première DoD Software Engineering Conference.

To help you decide to enter your project, if your project is selected,
SIGAda will provide a free conference registration to SIGAda 2003 (venue
TBD) and a $500 travel stipend. Those willing to talk about their
projects at SIGAda 2002 at Houston at Clear Lake this December are
encouraged to contact John McCormick, the Program Chair, ASAP. John can
be reached at <[log in to unmask]>. The restrictions for the STC
Contest do not apply for inclusion at SIGAda 2002.

If there are any questions, please contact me at <[log in to unmask]>.

v/r
Currie Colket
Chair ACM SIGAda