CC2004@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

CC2004 Home

CC2004  August 2006, Week 4

CC2004 August 2006, Week 4

Summer is almost here, be ready!

Vickie <[log in to unmask]>

Computing Curricula 2004 <[log in to unmask]>, Vickie <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:31:33 -0500

Hi Caracas-graph-officers!!

Amazing weight loss stories here:

http://www.porsota.com/n/?52&demijohncession

I've always had trouble with my weight ever since I was young. Of course I tried all the "best" fat loss products, nothing helped very much. It wasn't til I tried Anatrim that I saw the pounds seriously start to melt away! Nothing helped me lose weight faster. I literally saw 15 pounds melt away within the first few weeks! There's nothing more exciting than watching pounds disappear, especially when you've tried all sorts of different methods and products before. I've since read up on Anatrim and am amazed at the number of people who have benefited from its amazing results. I'm halfway to my goal, Anatrim will get me the rest of the way ;)

Jordan McKenzie, New York

http://www.obesor.net/hd/?52&boliviacitizen