TEAM-ADA  November 1996

TEAM-ADA November 1996

Re: hw/sw Co-Design Language (CDL)

"W. Wesley Groleau (Wes)" <[log in to unmask]>

W. Wesley Groleau (Wes)

Tue, 19 Nov 1996 11:48:30 EST

Philip's reply reveals that my language was a little sloppy, so
to summarize:  I advise against trying to design a subset for any
implementation until you can demonstrate that a particular feature
is not feasible.  The discussions, predictions, and speculations going
on here are valuable in themselves, but they are still not
"demonstrations."

(Also I apologize for trying to remember the subject line from memory)