TEAM-ADA  March 1998

TEAM-ADA March 1998

GUARANTEED Success in a Home Based Business! Its True! Read on

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 17:53:02 -0500

A home based business that GUARANTEES success?  It's TRUE! Read
on:

You can _easily_ generate extra cash or a great livable income in
the 1-900 line business.

We've got an exclusive offer with our service provider to get you
started with absolutely NO setup fee and a very small monthly fee
of $100.  That provides you with your own choice of 6 hottest
selling lines from Astrology to Fantasy or Date lines. It's all
ready set up for you! It's simple. Just sign up, advertise in as
little as 2 papers per month, and we GUARANTEE you will make
DOUBLE your 90 days of fees back by 3 months or the service is
free until you do!

This is an unbelievable offer. 1-900 lines are capable of
generating thousands of extra dollars for you every month.  It's
the #1 home based business today. There are NO setup fees, NO
contracts, and NO hidden fees.

Visit our Web Page TODAY or fill out the order form below to get
started right away:
http://members.aol.com/shultzcomm/index.html

(Thank you for your time in reading about our offer.  If you do
not wish to receive future mailing from us, simply replace the