Announcing availability of a new version of TASH, version 8.0.2.
TASH is an Ada binding to Tcl/Tk.
See http://tash.calspan.com for more info.
Excerpt from release notes:
- Upgraded Windows 95 version to Tcl/Tk 8.0.
- Improved test and demo directory makefiles to remove Unix dependencies
on commands deroff and diff. This was done by writing the Ada
programs, wordify and compare. Now, Win95 users can use these programs
to verify that the test and demo programs are working properly.
- Added a thin binding to Tk in package Tcl.Tk. This implements an
almost complete binding to tk.h. I say "almost" because references to
X data types and all subprograms which use them have not been
- The thick binding to Tk has now been moved to package Tcl.Tk.Ada to
accomodate the thin binding in package Tcl.Tk. Unfortunately, this
will force you to change a few references to Tcl.Tk to reference
- Bug Fix: Corrected procedure Free in cargv.adb. It was going into a
recursive loop calling itself from which it could never return.
- Bug Fix: Corrected function "&" in cargv.adb. It was not correctly
constructing the concatenated array of strings.
Terry J. Westley, TASH author and TASH list owner
The TASH mailing list is intended for discussion of TASH, an Ada binding to Tcl/Tk
Send mail to TASH mailing list: [log in to unmask]
Send listserv commands to: [log in to unmask]
Send mail to TASH list owner: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
TASH web site: http://tash.calspan.com