TEAM-ADA  September 1998

TEAM-ADA September 1998

Do you need website traffic?

Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:01:33 -0500

SEARCH ENGINE POSITIONING

Do you need website traffic?

The nicest looking sites sometimes don't get the hits they deserve.
This is because their site owners are not taking direct steps to draw traffic.

We can take you to the top if you'll let us!
Let's go together!

Imagine doing a keyword search and discovering that your company
site shows up 7 out of 10 times on the first page of search results!

You can take UNFAIR ADVANTAGE of the search engines NOW,
with SEARCH ENGINE SATURATED POSITIONING!

              1-888-595-5759

Web Marketing Network will not only custom tailor your site
so that you will gain greater and higher numbers of listings
in the search engines, but we will also submit your site 10 000 times
to over 400 differen't search engines!

Just think, you can have 10 000 pieces of advertising working on behalf
of your company, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can be getting hits
from all over the world and making sales like crazy.
Isn't this why your company got on the internet to begin with?

If you have a website that needs promotion CALL US!

            1-888-595-5759

This service is totally scaleable!
You can gain hundreds of thousands,
even millions of search engine listings,
and increase your online presence exponentially!

We know that you are going to get excited about our Bulletproof marketing system.
We have spent the last two years formulating an award winning method of online marketing!
We are 100% confident that when you apply our methods to your online business,
you will gain a SUPERIOR ADVANTAGE.

Please call our 24 hour hotline and schedule a time when a marketing
technician can sit down and meet with you personally via telephone!

Sincerely
Russell Rockefeller
Web Marketing Network
1-888-595-5759
1-905-714-9556

Included wth the "TOTAL MARKETING POWER" package is 30 minutes per month
consultation with a web marketing technician. Our technician's are highly
skilled at website\search-engine positioning.

During these phone meetings, we will explain exactly what steps you will
need to take in order to achieve stronger positioning in the search engines.
With higher positioning you can expect a higher flow of traffic to your
company website.

Our technician will actually pull up your site and view the source code
looking for area's of improvement while you are on the phone live!
In a matter of only a few minutes you will get an entire education on
how to tremendously improve the effectiveness of your website.

You can have the nicest looking site in the world, but if it isn't attracting
traffic how can you expect to market a product?
Just a few minutes on the phone with our live technicians is all it takes
to get some very innovative solutions.

Once you have taken the steps to insure that your positioning in the search engines

Web Marketing tech's will proceed to submit your site(s)
to the search engines on a regular basis.