HELP!! -- SIGAda Booth Status @ GovTechNet'99 -- 2400 hrs -- Wednesday -- 16 JUN 99 --

Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:56:02 -0700

Below is today's "daily report" from Tom Panfil who is one of three SIGAda
volunteers working our Ada booth at the AFCEA GovTechNet'99 show in DC this
week.  Some interesting reading; no surprise about needing to continue
Ada-in-education efforts.  It sounds like Tom has an opportunity to
influence what could become an important friend(s) of Ada.  Perhaps Tucker
and the ARA should spring into action to work with Tom...   -Hal