TEAM-ADA  September 1999

TEAM-ADA September 1999

Re: Two interesting approaches to job hunting and more

"Richard L. Conn" <[log in to unmask]>

Richard L. Conn

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:20:16 -0400

You raise a good point, Bob,

I gave a presentation in my last class on objects and classes
(it was an addition to the normal material in the text), and
I think the students got it by relating to the VB environment.
It helped a lot to point to an object on a form, point to its
properties (attributes), and change an attribute (watching the
object change in the process in some cases).

It is a key to not get lost in the language as opposed to the
ideas.

The "Objects and Classes" presentation is on my website as well.

Richard Conn, ASE and PAL Manager
http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/