TEAM-ADA  September 1999

TEAM-ADA September 1999

Re: How to provide Ada with the best possible GUI.

"Richard L. Conn" <[log in to unmask]>

Richard L. Conn

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:39:59 -0400

Hi, Robert,

I'll play with it some tonight and see.  One thing I noted in my web pub
class the other day was that some students put the word "POST" in
lower-case,
and the data server (web server) acted like it was doing a GET instead of
a POST.  It would not surprise me if the value is case-sensitive (after all,
it is a string).  The rules can vary with these browsers and servers (along
with
everything else).

Anyway, I'll work on it tonight and let you know what I find.

Richard Conn, ASE and PAL Manager
http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/