TEAM-ADA  November 1999

TEAM-ADA November 1999

Re: comments on certain ada orgs

D S Croston-Melling <[log in to unmask]>

D S Croston-Melling <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:53:22 +0100

I have the impression - and correct me if I am mistaken - that they
are not so much shifting from one language
to another, but changing philosophy in shifting more towards buying
in whatever tools complement their existing toolsets
rather than relying on their own technical expertise to create and
support them them. In doing so they tend more toward
the paradigm of a Tool Shop and away from their own history - and so
they may lose any really good guys they have -
and I'm not speaking of the 3 grey hairs.

Dave SC-M.