TEAM-ADA  December 1999

TEAM-ADA December 1999

Re: What the competition looks like

"Alexandre E. Kopilovitch" <[log in to unmask]>

Alexandre E. Kopilovitch

Thu, 2 Dec 1999 02:48:33 +0300

As for "fun"... I suggest to use ML (SML) instead of VB -- there will be
a lot "fun" because (as I recall) every function definition in SML begins
exactly with the keyword "fun".

Alexander Kopilovitch                      [log in to unmask]
Saint-Petersburg
Russia