TEAM-ADA  December 1999

TEAM-ADA December 1999

Re: FW: Virius Alert - W32/ExploreZip.worm.pak

Solomon Smith <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:55:20 -0600

Check this website out.  Thanks and good luck!!!
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/worm.explorezip.pack.html

---------------------- Forwarded by Solomon Smith/Iowa/TechniSource on 12/10/99

"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>@ACM.ORG> on 12/10/99
07:28:41 AM

Please respond to "W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>