Print

Colin,
My wife really liked Skansholm's (??) Ada From The Beginning.
Back when it was the recommended text at Adelaide Uni.

There is an updated Ada95 from the beginning but I have no
direct experience with it.

Greg
Greg Bek  mailto:[log in to unmask]
Product Manager
Rational Software, Cupertino CA 95014
Ph: +1 408 863 4394   Fax: + 1 408 863 4180