Print

Philip Brashear wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean by "comparison with Ada 83".  The ACES Single System
> Analysis program does provide some comparisons of the Ada 95 way and the Ada 83
> way of doing a few things, if you run all the appropriate tests on the same
> system.

That's exactly what I mean by "comparison with Ada 83".  The problem
with ACES is that I have been struggling with it for the past 6 months
and can't really get it to work too well with the compiler environment
that I am using.  I was hoping someone else had already tried to do this
comparison for any Ada 95 compiler and could publish the results.

Not to mention that I have run into compiler bug in the zg_cpu routine.
Kinda shoots the whole thing in the foot.
--
James Squire           mailto:m193884 no junk mail
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes