Print

<[log in to unmask]> 05/14/98 01:46pm writes:

>What's the trick to see the articles?  I've spent the better part of
>half an hour last night and this morning trying.  I subscribed, I even
>got an e-mail back with a usercode/password, but there's noplace to
>enter it.  Any time I click on the Ada mention in the May table of
>contents, it sends me back to the table of contents and a suggestion
>that I subscribe.

That's funny.  I went there and subscribed, got no email back (yet), and
was immediately present with a link to the current issue, which I then
read.
---
James Squire             Send my Spam to mailto:[log in to unmask]
MDA^H^H^HBoeing St. Louis                          http://www.boeing.com
Opinions expressed here are my own and NOT my company's
"If anyone asks, say it fell from the sky."
        -- Delenn to Sinclair (re: Vorlon files), "The Gathering"