Print

Not to disrespect any efforts made by any ada compilor vendors,
I think it would be a good contribution to society if MS actually I did a MS
Visual Ada as part of their MS Visual Studio.  In the MS wish list email
somewhere on their site I asked for MS Visual Ada.  They never got back.  I
guess they lost my email:)  It would be quite easy for them.  MS could buy
out all the ada compiler vendors and then integrate them into Visual Studio.
One big problem...they're not into open source.  If this were not for real
and it were just for fun, then we could think up a diversion for MS Lawyers
& Mr. Bill, get them drunk or something and then have them sign a GNU
copyleft for all Microsoft intellectual property :)

(MS analogy to the papacy)
http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/feature/1998/11/12feature.html
(halloween papers)
http://www.opensource.dk/mirror/halloween.html