Help for CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB Home

CHI-WEB  December 2002, Week 2

CHI-WEB December 2002, Week 2

Masters degree programs - Summary (Long)

Cary Evans <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:41:42 -0800

Hello -

I requested information on graduate programs in HCI, Information Management and related fields that do not require an undergraduate degree in Computer Science. A big 'Thank You!' to everyone who replied as this has helped me out tremendously in my quest for higher education.

Thanks Again!

Cary Evans
User Interface Developer

------------- URL Summaries -----------------------------