SUMMARY: Questionnaire Design

Jeff Rankin <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 4 Feb 2004 06:34:22 -0500

Hello -

I'd like to thank the people who responded to my questions about
questionnaire design. My original email and the responses are included
below.

W. Jeffrey Rankin
Lead Web Application Developer

O'NEIL & ASSOCIATES, INC. http://www.oneil.com
495 Byers Rd.
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342-3662
Phone: (937) 865-0846 ext. 3504
Fax: (937) 865-5858
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

### Original Posting ###
#
 From: Jeff Rankin
 Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 7:57 AM
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Subject: C&S: Questionnaire Design

Hello:

To help evaluate one of our more complex web applications, we want to
develop a questionnaire that users can fill out online. We're interested
in their general level of satisfaction with the application, areas where
it works well, areas where it's hard to use, etc. Are there guidelines
available for this kind of questionnaire design? Are there particular
ways in which the questions should be asked? Is the information gathered
from questionnaires reliable? What other considerations exist?

Please send replies to me and I will summarize for the list.

### Response 1 ###
#