Print

- is not better the use of radio buttons or check box?
<snip>
I think the tabs are a bit 1999, is not the time for something better?

And how long have radio buttons and check boxes been around?  <G>

I thought the tabs were simple and intuitive, an appropriate interface addition to support the new search functionality.  Frankly, the fact that they are "a bit 1999" seems the perfect reason to use
them - it means users have had exposure to them and probably know how to interact with them.

Mike Boyink
HermanMiller.com