Print

> While I don't have a reply for this, I was wondering if
> anyone knew of any usability studies of section federal sites
> that have implemented the section 508 guidelines using the
> target population?

You may be interested in System Concepts' accessibility study for BBCi. BBCi
aims to meet the guidelines of the UK equivalent to section 508, the
Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/commissioning/bbci/websites.shtml

The study relies greatly on the W3C WAI guidelines. It's very detailed and a
real gift to the web development community to make it publicly available
like this.

francois