Print

While I don't have a reply for this, I was wondering if anyone knew of any usability studies of section federal sites that have implemented the section 508 guidelines using the target population?  The only one I have seen used the online tool Bobby rather than using people who are supposed to be benefitting from these guidelines.

Please send responses directly to me and I'll post a summary.

Kathy Moran
Business Analyst/Editor
Andrulis Corporation