Print

Hello Chiwebers,
   I came across an interesting concept that aims at serving customers and
promoting call avoidance - self help. Not sure how long this has been
around for, this is more akin to the concept of FAQ, but it is more
structured.

An example such a self help site is the RCA website.
http://www.rca.com/service/inference?case_base=tvconnections.cbs

Most of these help websites operate on case based reasoning. I would really
like to hear what you all have to say on the usability of such sites. One
item to consider is that almost all pages here have a list of options to
select from and one has to click a 'submit' button. isn't this navigation
rather than form filling. wouldn't hyperlinks be more applicable here ?

Pl. reply to me and i'll summarize for the list.
This time I promise to summmarize unlike the last time.

Regards,
Shivani