Print

Hi folks

We're looking at software that handles Newsletter management &
distribution - for supporting our to-be-launched customer newsletter
program.
At the moment we're looking at targeted customers (rather than visitors
signing up via the website), in course of time it could of course 'stick'
to our website as well. This is to be used by Marketing men who'd have
little tech knowledge.

We have scouted around and come across a few tools (R2 Newsletter Pro,
Postcast, e-campaign, Maillist controller, G lock easymail, Litemail 2.2,
Aspemail manager, Ocean12 Mailing List Manager Pro). I'd appreciate your
opinions on a newsletter tool that, in your experience, is easy-to-use,
has the typical set of must-have features and is effective.

Thanks in anticipation
sincerely

Manoj
Lead design consultant