Print

> Please, don't take this as a charge against anything you[0] do, I'm
> just seeking enlightenment: What is to be gained by excluding
> minorities from access to sites? Is it worthwhile? If so, why?

The exclusion of minorities from sites is not a good thing; however by
knowing the technologies which people visitng your site can support, it is
possible to create a site which is enhanced for a high percentage of your
audience. Browser figures are important because they give you clues as to
which technologies you can use to provide this enhancement.

A notable point is CSS - not supported by all browsers, but a standard,
and one many are starting to support. If, as someone else has pointed out,
80% of users are CSS-ready, then that's an important milestone...