Print

Hi there,
        I am helping to design a web-based application, which will have a fairly
extensive registration process. On the first page of the reg I alert the
user to the number of steps in the process and what's involved with each.
Currently I have each step as a separate web page, which means that all the
fields in a step are visible when the page loads - there is minimal
scrolling. When the user finishes a step they click to get the next
page/step of the reg process. My question is: Should the steps all be on one
page? Is there any compelling research that states that users like their
forms on one page or several? Thanks for any advice you all can provide.

-Susan

--
Susan Keegan
The .Com Group