Subject: [Summer School Marktoberdorf 2014] *Call for Application*
From: SEWORLD Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:22:45 -0000

Our next edition of the

*International  Summer School Marktoberdorf 2014*

on

*Dependable Software Systems Engineering*

is ready for application from now and by *March 28, 2014* at the latest.

*Lecturers* are

R. Alur (USA), Th. Ball (USA), M. Broy (D), M. Jackson (UK), Axel v.
Lamsweerde (B), J. McDermid (UK), T. Mens (B), B. Meyer (CH) , D. Peled
(IL), A. Pretschner (D), J. Woodcock (UK), P. Zave (USA)

The "Marktoberdorf Summer School" is a two weeks' course for young
computer scientists and mathematicians working in the field of formal
software and systems development. Our challenge is to give in-depth
presentations of state-of-the-art topics in formal Software Engineering
and to promote international contacts and collaborations with leading
researchers and young scientists based on our excellent networking in
the Summer School Marktoberdorf series.

Further information with lecturer's topics and the application form are
available by

http://asimod.in.tum.de/

Do you have further questions or are you interested in our poster and
flyer, please don't hesitate to contact: Dr. Katharina Spies,

Dr. Katharina Spies
** executive director -- Summer School Marktoberdorf **
http://asimod.in.tum.de  |  mailto: [log in to unmask]
Technische Universitaet Muenchen
Fakultaet fuer Informatik
Boltzmannstr. 3
D-85748 Garching (Muenchen) / Germany
Tel. / Fax: ++49-89-289-17829 / -17824

To contribute to SEWORLD, send your submission to
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.sigsoft.org/seworld provides more
information on SEWORLD as well as a complete archive of
messages posted to the list.

2009
2008
2007