ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Hide Table of Contents

New members of womENcourage(TM) Steering Committee and changing of roles
OK Re: Test email for ACMWE_SC
Test email for ACMWE_SC
About calendar / Call for womENcourage 2023 Proposals
ACM womEncourage 2021 Prague - April reporting
Call for womENcourage 2023 Proposals: Proposed Changes
Steering Committee Meeting Reminder Monday 19th at 16:00 CET
Join us at womENcourage 2021 - deadline May 1, 2021 for posters/workshops/tutorials
Yes Re: Invitation to join ACM womENcourage Steering Committee
Meeting today,
Invitation to join ACM womENcourage Steering Committee
Invitation to join the ACM womENcourage Steering Committing
Invitation to join ACM womENcourage Steering Committee
Monthly Steering Committee Reporting March 2021
Meeting today.
Letter to invite to steering committee
meeting today?
Reminder: Meeting today at 4PM CET
Registration fees / hybrid version
Follow Up for womENcourage 2022
ACM womENcourage 2021 Prague - January reporting
new email address
Reminder SC meeting on Monday At 16
Follow up for womENcourage 2022
Budget proposal womENcourage 2021
IN PLACE FW: 2021 womENcourage Email Aliases FW: Thank you, Email Aliases and a listserv RE: ACM womEncourage 2021 Prague - December reporting
Thank you, Email Aliases and a listserv RE: ACM womEncourage 2021 Prague - December reporting
Meeting today cancelled
ACM womEncourage 2021 Prague - December reporting
Meeting today at 4PM
Monthly reporting Czechitas to ACM-W SC
Introductions womENcourage 2021 Prague and womENcourage 2022 Cyprus teams
Cypress team, and contact from Google,
Google drive and Lessons Learned document
Coordination Meeting for womENcourage 2022
ACM womEncourage 2021 Prague - website access
Meeting today at 4PM CET, 3PM UK, 5PM Turkey
Reminder Meeting next Monday at 4PM
Thanks
Meeting today at 16 CET 15 UK
Your proposal for womENcourage 2022
Letter for Cyprus
womENcourage 2021 - the answers from Prague
Steering committee meeting
Registration
[20=20] Re: Publicity for Registration from Supporters
[20=20] ACM meeting? Re: Budget last version Re: Pre-meeting files Re: Meeting to discuss budget and program
Publicity for Registration from Supporters
[20=20] Re: Registration Test Page
Registration Test Page
Registration Page
[20=20] Budget last version Re: Pre-meeting files Re: Meeting to discuss budget and program
[20=20] Meeting to discuss budget and program
Advice for the Cyprus team- Rubrik from last year.
[20=20] Pre-meeting files Re: Meeting to discuss budget and program
changes to the website for 2022 womENcourage
[20=20] Sure Re: Meeting to discuss budget and program
Meeting to discuss budget and program
About registration
Meeting reminder: womENcourage Steering Committee meeting Monday 20th July at 16:00
Folder renamed
womENcourage 2021
Check the letter again, I will send it in the morning.
letter to Ondrej at Czechitas
Prague proposal
Reminder Steering committee meeting next Monday
womENcourage 2021
Organizing committee meeting today
Steering committee meeting
womENcourage 2021 draft letter.
2021 or 2022 womENcourage call responses
I hope you're the right person for this
Are you with me on this?
Website
Expression of Interest for hosting ACM-WE 2021
Application for ACM-W 2020 WomENcourage Hosting
Reminder for Monthly meeting April 20 16:00 CET 15:00 GMT
Site Visit (Baku) - Photos
Regarding Hosting Proposals for womENcourage 2021
Reminder: Skype meeting on 16th of March at 16 CET.
LessonsLearnedTemplate
[20=20] Re: Update to the mailing lists for womENcourage
Update to the mailing lists for womENcourage
For March Newsletter- Expression of interest call for womENcourage 2021
[20=20] Thank you Re: See you in Baku Re: Current program Re: Comments Re: Draft program Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes
Sample dates for flights; Azerbijan
[20=20] See you in Baku Re: Current program Re: Comments Re: Draft program Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes
Meeting Tomorrow Monday 17th, at 16:00T, 15:00 UK and 17:00 Turkey
[20=20] Current program Re: Comments Re: Draft program Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes
[20=20] Comments Re: Draft program Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes
[20=20] Roles Re: Supporters Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes Re: Local stakeholders meeting Re: ACM womENcourage 2020 is in Baku!
[20=20] Draft program Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes Re: Local stakeholders meeting Re: ACM womENcourage 2020 is in Baku!
[20=20] Supporters Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes Re: Local stakeholders meeting Re: ACM womENcourage 2020 is in Baku!
[20=20] Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes Re: Local stakeholders meeting Re: ACM womENcourage 2020 is in Baku!
Need to get the hotels booked.
Travel to Baku
List of Agenda items for the site visit.
Please give Araz credentials for creating womENcourage 2020 website.
[20=20] Re: Reminder of Meeting on Monday 20th January 16 CET
Reminder of Meeting on Monday 20th January 16 CET
Invitation to join ACM W Europe womENcourage Steering Committee
Meeting Reminder Jan 20 at 16 CET, 15 CET
[20=20] Alumni from Azerbaijan Re: Re: Meeting reminder for tomorrow 16 December Steering Committee 16:00 CET, 15:00 UK, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 Azerbaijani
Meeting minutes
Meeting minutes from yesterday.
[20=20] Minutes Re: Meeting #1
[20=20] Meeting #1
[20=20] Re: Meeting reminder for tomorrow 16 December Steering Committee 16:00 CET, 15:00 UK, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 Azerbaijani
Meeting reminder for tomorrow 16 December Steering Committee 16:00 CET, 15:00 UK, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 Azerbaijani
Can we please request new mailing lists for 2020 as follows

Bev Bachmayer
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:33:23 +0200
Hi Bara and Olga

I am pleased to let you know that we have new members of the
womENcourage(TM) Steering Committee. Note all are included in the
womENcourage email list.
Please welcome

Araz Yusubov, ADA University focusing on Registrations [log in to unmask]
Paloma Diaz Universidad Carlos III de Madrid will focus on Posters
Taras Panchenko, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv will focus on
Hackathon [log in to unmask]

[More ...]
No Replies
Araz Yusubov (ACM)
Tue, 20 Apr 2021 06:44:07 +0000
Dear colleagues,Greetings from the City of Winds.Well received,Araz

On Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 10:40:03 AM GMT+4, MARIA PALOMA DIAZ PEREZ <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Received!Paloma

El 20 abr 2021, a las 8:06, Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

Hi everyone
It appears that the additions to the email list have been made.  please respond that you received this email so I make sure that everything is working properly.
Thanks
Bev

[More ...]
No Replies
Bev Bachmayer
Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:05:45 +0200
Hi everyone

It appears that the additions to the email list have been made. please
respond that you received this email so I make sure that everything is
working properly.

Thanks

Bev
Show Replies 5 Replies
Núria Castell
Mon, 19 Apr 2021 12:10:45 +0200
Dear All,

@Dorota, thanks a lot for all your work.

Just a comment still about calendar.

EoI submission will be on June 17 and notification of success will be on
June 25.

For reviewing, the Process details says: "Each EoI will be reviewed by
the womENcourage Steering Committee and followed up by a conference call
to discuss the proposal.". Maybe just one week will be quite short to
review the proposals and organise conference calls with all the
candidates (of course, depending on the number of candidates, it will
more or less easy).

[More ...]
No Replies
Bara Buhnova
Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:26:59 +0200
*

Dear womENcourage SC,

We hope you are safe and healthy, enjoying some Spring days.

We are sending a short report on our womENcourage 2021 conference
preparations. The three key aspects of the past month (besides all
others) were:

1.

PublicityDistributing the call for posters, workshops and tutorials

We are receiving very nice feedback on the publicity, publicity material
is in our Publicity folder
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1DnzOq-qAE2wXOOFZuKljSefjV7SBf_cU>

[More ...]
No Replies
Dorota Filipczuk
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 17:29:13 +0100
Dear All,

As discussed in the last meeting, I have reviewed the call documents. Here
are the updated links:

- EoI submission template:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JbnmpLf385N74v_ze8UxhTVqnIXdkpk8/view?usp=sharing
- EoI submission form: https://forms.gle/meb73W21AXLvfkGE9
- Full Proposal template:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10QiEIxQqZz0vBa8vnjzrXlNt0X5bT-2f/view?usp=sharing
- Full Proposal submission form: https://forms.gle/FPzH7m8Zax963JVz9

Here is the updated website draft for this call:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BCHJNRLQOoeyiS20AMv51Vj0wCRLQOr5j1BcBl6jPiA/edit?usp=sharing
.

Please let me know what you think of these dates:

- EoI submission deadline: 13 May 2021 23:59 AoE
- Notification of a successful EoI proposal: by 21 May 2021
- Full Proposal deadline: 15 July 2021 23:59 AoE
- Notification of a successful Proposal: by 20 August 2021

[More ...]
Show Replies 7 Replies
Bev Bachmayer
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 15:19:28 +0200
Hi everyone,

This is a sfriendly reminder that the womENcourage(TM) Steering Committee
meeting is next Monday the 19th of April at 16:00CET.

I will be updating the meeting notice today, so expect to see it in your
inbox and on your calendars.

Looking forward to speaking to all of you next Monday.

Bev Bachmayer
Chair womENcourage Steering Committee
Show Replies 1 Reply
Bara Buhnova
Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:15:00 +0200
Dear Ruth (or others), could you please forward the following message to
the past participants of womENcourage, who opted in to receive
information about the conference? We will be very grateful. Thank you!
Bara and the team

Dear womENcourage community,

On behalf of the Conference chairs of the *8th ACM Celebration of Women
in Computing: womENcourage™ 2021* (https://womencourage.acm.org/2021) we
would like to kindly invite you to joinin us this year again, and also
help us to distribute the following message among your colleagues and
friends.

[More ...]
No Replies
Araz Yusubov (ACM)
Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:07:03 +0000
Dear Bev,
The date/time should be alright.
As for email, [log in to unmask] is alright, but for calendar requests I need [log in to unmask] to be included. Hence, you may want to add both emails or keep in mind my ADA email for meeting requests.

Many thanks,Araz

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 2:18:41 AM GMT+4, Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

[More ...]
No Replies
Bev Bachmayer
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 07:12:16 -0700
somehow the meeting notice has disappeared from my calendar.

Can you please send the link to join the meeting?

Bev
No Replies
Bev Backmayer
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:41:40 -0700
Dear Ulduz,

Through your work with the past ACM-WE Celebrations and ACM related
activities, we recognize your exceptional commitment and dedication to
supporting women in computing.

The ACM-W Europe, a standing committee of the ACM-W, supports, celebrates,
and advocates internationally for the full engagement of women in all
aspects of the computing field, providing a wide range of programs and
services to ACM members and working in the larger community to advance the
contributions of technical women. In order to achieve our goals the ACM-W
Europe established a number of working groups. From your previous work you
will have engaged

[More ...]
Show Replies 5 Replies
Bev Backmayer
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:39:29 -0700
Dear Taras,

Through your work with the past ACM-WE Celebrations and ACM related
activities, we recognize your exceptional commitment and dedication to
supporting women in computing.

The ACM-W Europe, a standing committee of the ACM-W, supports, celebrates,
and advocates internationally for the full engagement of women in all
aspects of the computing field, providing a wide range of programs and
services to ACM members and working in the larger community to advance the
contributions of technical women. In order to achieve our goals the ACM-W
Europe established a number of working groups. From your previous work you
will have engaged

[More ...]
No Replies
Bev Backmayer
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:34:53 -0700
Dear Paloma,

Through your work with the past ACM-WE Celebrations and ACM related
activities, we recognize your exceptional commitment and dedication to
supporting women in computing.

The ACM-W Europe, a standing committee of the ACM-W, supports, celebrates,
and advocates internationally for the full engagement of women in all
aspects of the computing field, providing a wide range of programs and
services to ACM members and working in the larger community to advance the
contributions of technical women. In order to achieve our goals the ACM-W
Europe established a number of working groups. From your previous work you
will have engaged

[More ...]
Show Replies 2 Replies
Bev Backmayer
Wed, 24 Mar 2021 05:29:00 -0700
Dear Araz

Through your work with the past ACM-WE Celebrations and ACM related
activities, we recognize your exceptional commitment and dedication to
supporting women in computing.

The ACM-W Europe, a standing committee of the ACM-W, supports, celebrates,
and advocates internationally for the full engagement of women in all
aspects of the computing field, providing a wide range of programs and
services to ACM members and working in the larger community to advance the
contributions of technical women. In order to achieve our goals the ACM-W
Europe established a number of working groups. From your previous work you
will have engaged

[More ...]
No Replies
Olga Maximová
Tue, 16 Mar 2021 16:41:49 +0100
Dear Steering Committee,

apologies for the slight delay with the monthly reporting. You can find it
here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYIkhgwGFCHP0WRgu1NANK_dx8mUTPcC9bTUSRlLfL4/edit#>.
Please let me know should you have any burning questions or concerns before
the meeting. If none, we look forward to speaking to you next week.

With regards,
Olga and Bara

*Olga Maximová*
*Head of HR&Shared Services*
+420 776 196 800

Czechitas z.s.
Václavské náměstí 837/11 (Budova DAREX), 110 00 Praha - Nové Město

[More ...]
Show Replies 1 Reply
Bev Bachmayer
Mon, 15 Mar 2021 09:34:47 +0100
Hello everyone,

We have a meeting scheduled for today at 4PM CET.

I am proposing that we change the meeting to Next Monday the 22nd of March
as I believe we will get a report from Prague this coming Friday and then
we can discuss it.

Will this work for everyone if I push it out a week?

[More ...]
Show Replies 5 Replies
Bev Bachmayer
Wed, 3 Mar 2021 10:18:19 +0100
Hi,

I finally looked at the letter we used to invite the last Steering
Committee members.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1n3kZ7LuM1gsyXSfgQxMfDQxfO19KXCbR

Can all of you look at it and make changes in the document, I know we
talked about the amount of time needed, Please let me know if this is
accurate.

In the meeting we agreed that we should invite Araz, Paloma, Ulduz and
Taras, If anyone has other suggestions please let me know.

[More ...]
Show Replies 4 Replies
Núria Castell
Mon, 15 Feb 2021 13:58:24 +0100
Dear all,

I'm not sure whether the meeting of SC for today at 16:00 CET is
confirmed or not.

Thanks for clarification.

Kind regards

Núria

No Replies
Bev Bachmayer
Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:54:20 +0100
Hi,

Reminder for our meeting today. One agenda item is to discuss additional
members for the Steering Committee. And timing for the Call for 2023
womENcourage.

Talk to you Soon

Bev
No Replies
Olga Maximová
Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:28:26 +0100
Dear Bev, Nuria and Dorota,

these are our fees as we are currently discussing.

REGISTRATION Registration form

REGISTRATION FEES – physical attendance

Early registration

until 20.7.2021

Late registration

until 10.9.2021

On-site registration

from 21.9.2021

Student ACM Member

60

100

125

Student Non-member

110

150

175

ACM Member

230

310

350

Non-member

330

380

450

REGISTRATION FEES – virtual attendance

Early registration

until 20.7.2021

Late registration

until 10.9.2021

On-site registration

from 21.9.2021

Student ACM Member

40

70

85

Student Non-member

70

100

120

ACM Member

160

205

250

Non-member

220

250

300

*Olga Maximová*
*Head of HR&Shared Services*
+420 776 196

[More ...]
No Replies
Josephina Antoniou
Wed, 20 Jan 2021 13:48:32 +0000

No Replies
Olga Maximová
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:09:51 +0100
Dear womENcourage SC,

We hope that you enjoyed the Christmas break and managed to have some good
family time.

We are sending a short report on our womENcourage 2021 conference
preparations. The report is also filed
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nkmvFcUa19pv7HxcmFiWdaOlX8uHj9kJGjHDREsC4PI/edit#>
on our shared drive.

1.

Website
Our website is now ready to be published next week on Tuesday 19.1.
2021. Please visit https://womencourage.acm.org/2021/ We keep updating
it regularly.

[More ...]
No Replies
Nuria Castell Ariño
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 15:55:49 +0100
Dear all,

please change my email address on your agendas and any mailing lists you
could manage.

My account [log in to unmask] is not working correctly. For instance, I
didn't receive the message from Olga on January 6th. Could you resent it
to me?

Please, use my email <[log in to unmask]> from now on.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Kind regards.

Núria

El 14/01/2021 a las 20:06, Bev Backmayer escribió:

> Hello Olga,
>
> Thanks so much.  We are meeting next Monday (18^th ) and will discuss
> this and send you comments.
>
> Looking forward to meeting with you next Friday.

[More ...]
Show Replies 2 Replies
Bev Bachmayer
Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:29:02 +0100
Steering Committee Meeting at 4PM on Monday where we will review the budget from Prague.

Please fill out the doodle from Josephine for the meeting for Cyprus in February.

https://doodle.com/poll/zv8nrmuqihiqwayc?utm_source=poll <https://doodle.com/poll/zv8nrmuqihiqwayc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link> &utm_medium=link

Our Agenda is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pWTq8KvuWaIkXcegpy7yUd-jqhhUpWeJD-eVkXTkTHk/edit

Please check out the agenda and summit comments.

Bev
Show Replies 2 Replies
Josephina Antoniou
Mon, 11 Jan 2021 13:12:58 +0000
Hi everyone and happy New Year!
I hope you are all doing well.

As agreed, I am sending an email for a follow up meeting for the organisation of womENcourage 2022, just to allow for an update and also for a chance to discuss any questions after going through the “lessons learned” from previous organisations of the event.

[More ...]
Show Replies 2 Replies
Olga Maximová
Wed, 6 Jan 2021 17:33:50 +0100
Dear Steering Committee,

we hope you had a wonderful Christmas break and time to reflect and rest.

We enclose our budget proposal for the hybrid version of our conference. It
would be great to have your thoughts on it during our call on the 22
January 2021 - or earlier if you wish.

Once we have the budget approved we will start work on the approval form.
Ruth, would it please be possible for you to schedule a 30 min call with us
some time in February in case we need some more guidance with this?

[More ...]
Show Replies 1 Reply
Marcia Boalen
Tue, 29 Dec 2020 21:24:34 +0000
Dear Cigdem:

The one (1) listserv and the six (6) email aliases are now in place.

Thanks,
Marcia