From:
Robert Airley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Airley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:47:56 -0400
We are looking for a Software Engineer for our Defense  client based  in
Clifton  NJ. They must be experienced in complex real time embedded software
Development. A background in weapon system Development preferably with
experience in electronic warfare. Must be skilled in Ada or assembly
language.
Must have secret clearance. we accept relocations.
Please e-mail me your resume (word format). Any questions please do not
hesitate to call

 Robert Airley
 Senior Vice President CIC
 212 294 2420