From:
Currie Colket <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Currie Colket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:38:56 -0500
Dear Members of the Ada Community:

I am pleased to announce Ada Letters has a new Managing Editor, Dr. Alok
Srivastava. Dr. Srivastava is a Senior Software Engineer with Northrop
Grumman IT Sector involved with development and acquisition of Air Traffic
Control Systems for FAA. These large systems are core to the en-route Air
Traffic Control and are being developed using Ada. Dr. Srivastava studied at
George Washington University, University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins
University. He worked with CSC, TRW and was a Seniors Scientific Officer at
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, India. He has published 40
Research Papers mostly on Analytical Modeling.

We are pleased to have Dr. Alok Srivastava take over as the Managing Editor
of Ada Letters.

We are also actively soliciting your input for publication in Ada Letters.
You know that we are always looking for quality submissions. This is an
excellent time to put together that paper you have been thinking about to
share your work with the Ada Community. Do it now! Our next two newsletters
are for March 2005 and June 2005.

Please send your input directly to the SIGAda Ada Letters editors Alok
Srivastava and Pat Rogers at [log in to unmask]

You can reach our new editor directly at:

Alok Srivastava

Northrop Grumman

475 School Street, SW

Washington DC 20024-2711