From:
Paul Colin Gloster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:30:41 +0100
Not likely. Even the authentication does not work, and has not for months.
I reported it, and it has not been fixed. More recently, the ACM Digital
Library authentication stopped working too. I am not getting value for money
of my membership fees.

As for making issues available to non-members: why should the rest of us
who pay have to subsidise them? Though, I admit making advertisements for
Ada free may be beneficial.