From:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:31:05 +0200
Well I'm not familiar with SGL so I can't give advantages of one over the
other, but from what I've read about the Booch components, they seem to be
field tested for a good few years, and very performant as far as Queues, lists,
collections and all these features goes.  I dont want to, nor would it be
intelligent to attempt to reinvent the wheel and create my own if something this
stable (perhaps SGL is stable too, I just never heard of it, not that I've
been coding with Ada for many years either, still a rookie but I'm always
getting better :-).  Booch seems to have everything you could ever want in lists
and lists management functionalities, and that's what I'm looking for.

Where could I get and find out more about SGL?

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--
Stephane Richard