From:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:02:21 -0400
Frank,

Is this article available on line anywhere?

We used to point to this movie since the graphic displays shown in their
computer room were developed with our TeleUSE product.  Of course being a movie,
most of the screens were just mock ups.  I had this strange feeling that it
might not actually do anything if you pressed the various buttons. :)

--

Greg Gicca
Aonix Ada Marketing account